Title of Program: Who Needs an LMIA? 2020
**** Video Only ****
( Educational Only NO CPD Credits, Approved By ICCRC)
Seminar ID: WNL – 0520
Program Duration: Educational Only
Provider: Immigration Learning & Information Centre, IMLIN
Presenter: Shandana Sohail – RCIC
Shandana is Regulated Canadian Immigration Counsel based in Greater Toronto Area. Her company “CanadaLeaf Immigration” provides Canadian immigration and citizenship services to clients from all over the world. She teaches Immigration Law at CDI College in North York. Her distinct feature is that she likes to take challenging cases, the cases that had previously been rejected, appeal hearings, HNC, Refugee, Self-Employed cases as well as family sponsorships. Other than her specialization in Canadian Immigration and Citizenship Law she has earned an undergraduate degree in Communication Design, Double Masters in Business Administration, Strategy and Marketing, along with over 10 years of professional experience working with people across the world, from different cultures and religious backgrounds. Therefore, she believes she can understand your needs and can surely customize the services to fit each of her client’s unique requirements.
- Opening Remarks (15 Minutes)
– What is LMIA?
- Who Needs LMIA (15 Minutes)
– Why employers need LMIA?
- LMIA for High-Wage Workers (30 Minutes)
– Overview – Before Applying
- LMIA for Low-Wage Worker (15 Minutes)
– Overview – Forms
- LMIA for Seasonal Agricultural Worker (75 minutes)
– Overview – Roles of Participating Countries
- LMIA for Agricultural Workers (45 minutes)
– Overview – Program Requirements
- Labor Market Benefits Plan (30 minutes)
– Global Talent Stream Program – The necessity of a Benefit Plan
- Closing remarks (15 minutes)
– Questions and Answers – Conclusion & closing comments
Expiry Date: No Expiry
Format: Video Only
Cost $10.00 for a single registration
Please Register HERE
Venue: Thornhill Community Centre – Main Entrance – Meeting Room B8
7755 Bayview Avenue Thornhill, ON L3T 4P1
FREE Parking space available on the premises.