Title of Program: Submission Letters, 2021
**** Video Only ****
( Educational Only, Approved By ICCRC )
Seminar ID: SUL – 0321 March 25, 2021
Time: 2:00:pm – 5:15 PM Eastern Time
Program Duration: Just for educational ONLY
Provider: Immigration Learning & Information Centre, IMLIN
Presenter: Dalia Milmantas – RCIC
Dalia Milmantas, the principal of her company “Milmantas Immigration Services”, holds a bachelor’s degree in philology and education, has gained a wealth of experience and in-depth knowledge in Canadian immigration law while employed by two major Toronto law firms as an immigration legal assistant, and subsequently while running her own immigration practice. She met stringent educational standards and is a member in good standing of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) and a member of CAPIC (Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants).
- Opening Remarks (10 Minutes)
– What is a Submission Letter?
- Guidelines (15 Minutes)
– Structure of a Submission Letter
- Strategies for different types of submission letters (10 Minutes)
– H&C, PRTD, Misrepresentation
- Spousal Sponsorship Letter (10 Minutes)
– Who is the applicant? Where is the applicant?
- How to write a Reference Letter (60 Minutes)
– What is a Reference Letter? The ideal Reference Letter
- The main parts of H&C cover letter (60 Minutes)
– Background Information, Comments on the IRB Decision, Establishment in Canada
- Closing remarks (15 minutes)
– Questions and Answers – Conclusion & closing comments
Format: Watch Video Only
Cost $10.00 for a single registration
Please Register HERE
Venue: Thornhill Community Centre – Main Entrance – Meeting Room B8
7755 Bayview Avenue Thornhill, ON L3T 4P1
FREE Parking space available on the premises.