Title of Program: Owner/Operator Work Permit (2 CPD Credits, Approved By ICCRC)
Seminar ID: OWP-0419
Expiry: January 13, 2020
Time : 5:30PM – 8:00PM
Program Duration: 2 CPD Hours
Provider: Immigration Learning & Information Centre, IMLIN
Presenter: Shandana Sohail – RCIC
Shandana is Regulated Canadian Immigration Counsel based in Greater Toronto Area. Her company “CanadaLeaf Immigration” provides Canadian immigration and citizenship services to clients from all over the world. She teaches Immigration Law at CDI College in North York. Her distinct feature is that she likes to take challenging cases, the cases that had previously been rejected, appeal hearings, HNC, Refugee, Self-Employed cases as well as family sponsorships.
Other than her specialization in Canadian Immigration and Citizenship Law she has earned an undergraduate degree in Communication Design, Double Masters in Business Administration, Strategy and Marketing, along with over 10 years of professional experience working with people across the world, from different cultures and religious backgrounds. Therefore, she believes she can understand your needs and can surely customize the services to fit each of her client’s unique requirements.
- Opening Remarks
- – Types of Work Permits- Owners / Operators and Canadian Work Permits
- How is Owner-Operator defined?
- – Employer Entity- and more….
- Owner / Operator Applicant’s Requirement
- – General Requirements
- Eligibility Criteria
- – Education- and more…..
- Owner / Operator Guidelines
- – Work Experience Eligibility
- What’s Constitutes an Employer
- – Existing Business:- and more
- Other considerations
- – Owner/Operator Work Permit Under Intl Mobility Program- and more….
- Closing remarks
- – Conclusion, closing comments and Q&A